1 jan 2020 - current
- Use state management tool to maintain the complex data structure. (Redux)
- Real-time user interface with WebSockets & ajax polling (Socket.io)
- Handle client-side authentication. (JWT, Cookie based Session)
- Write unit test, integration test.(Jest, CodeCeptJS)
- Optimization, Refactor and Gained Performance with things like code splitting, Service worker, web worker, clientside caching
- Review code quality, maintain code standard across the team.
- Just Started new journey...
Dec 2017 - Dec 2019
- Led the development and adoption of React to a dashboard web app.
- Write application using latest EcmaScript specification
- Build an interface to manipulate the image for e-commerce products.(Fabricjs)
- Create a plugin to be pluggable on any website.
Jun 2016 - Dec 2017
- Part of the front end development team of their Vue web app.
- Managed application state maintaining the Single source of truth. (Vuex)
- Developed & maintained reusable components repository.
- Maintained Code quality, frontend project structure. (Linting/Strict typing)
- Developed RESTful API using laravel.
- Managed the application using bundling tool. (Webpack)
- Regularly Monitored application performance.(Sentry/DevTools)
- Delivered scalable client application (https://agentcis.com/)
- Managed Knowledge sharing session and Presentation of new trends internally
- Prevented Security issues
NodeJS Developer- ZyobaLabs
Mar 2015 - May 2016
- Built API's using express Analyzed code quality and application
- performance Integrated API with AngularJS Analyzed user experience Full
- stack development using Node.js, Express, Angular, and Mysql Delivered
- fast and speedy client interface Created charts and visualization using
- D3, D3plus